Not sure if you heard the important news, but we’re moving to NYC in June! It will be hard without Daddy (he’s staying here), but there is a lot to look forward to! These are some of the things I’ve been promised…
1. Bocce’s Bakery biscuits at Shake Shack! Om nom nom. I have requested this for every birthday from here on out.
2. Fab Dog taxi toy. I sure hope it squeaks!
3. Blueblood Living Jackie O. collar and leash for those long walks in Central Park.
4. Sex and the City Coat! Love that big bow on the back.
5. Wagwear pet carrier, for when I get to go shopping with mom and Auntie Jordan.
Which one is your favorite?
I turned 1 year old last week, on March 20th. My mom threw me a huge bday bash, and even invited another doggie friend for me to play with! (Unfortunately we had never met before and I was terrified of her!) Here are some pictures from the night:
The favors were mason jars with dog figurines hot glue-gunned to the lid and spray painted gold, with dog bone-shaped chocolate chip cookies (for the humans obviously), and yogurt frosting cannolis and carob peanut butter cups from my new favorite store, Phydeaux (for the dogs).
After dinner, everyone sang happy birthday to me and I got to eat my treats and open my presents.
Some of the partygoers:
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate my big day!
Today, my parents took me to downtown Dunedin, known by some as Dogedin!
My mom’s favorite ice cream place, Strachans, gives free doggy ice cream cones, and I got to have my first one!
It was so delicious that I was even willing to stand to eat it.
Afterwards, we went to Ozona Blue, and mom and dad had cheeseburgers and beer and we all sat out on the deck and got some sun.