Hi, my name is Riley, and I’m a Cavachon (that’s Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mixed with Bichon Frise) from Southern California. I live in Durham, NC now with my humans, sometimes known as Mom and Dad.
My mom started this blog long before they got me, but I have since taken over!
My favorite things:
- Sitting on top of piles of discarded clothing
- Napping all day long
- Anything that squeaks, especially those pesky little squirrels and the fox my Dad got me
- Trader Joes beef sticks!!!
- Wedging myself between pillows and laying on top of my humans’ heads while they are still asleep
- Chewing on cords, although Mom got really upset last time I did this, so I’m not sure this can stay on the list for much longer
- Showing off all my tricks (I can do sit, shake, down, crawl, roll over, and up up!)
- Being a cuddle monster
Hope you like my blog!